[gnome-db] 1.0 branched in CVS

Hi

As planned, I've just branched both libgda and libgnomedb in CVS. Now,
both modules have a 'release-1-0-branch' branch, which you can get with:

$ cvs -z3 co -r release-1-0-branch libgda libgnomedb

>From now on, all commits to that branch have to be sent in patch form to
the list, and approved by Gonzalo or myself.

The freeze means that only bug fixes go into the branch, other changes
just go to HEAD, as always. Also, the freeze means we are in string
freeze, so that translators can complete their translations without us
changing strings every day. So, if a patch sent to the list breaks the
string freeze, it will have to be a good reason to be accepted.

Apart from that, I'd be grateful if other people could review the
patches as well. Sometimes, we miss obvious things (like the if (!table)
stuff from Philippe), so please, do a small effort. This will only be a
few weeks, after that, back to normal and no more patch reviewing :-)

Anyway, we're on track for 1.0!!