Re: [gnome-db] C++ binding

Hi,

I took a look at gtkmm2/docs/internal.  It's quite an eye openner.  I
was naive and thought all along that you guys created [gtk|gnome]mm
the bruthforce way :-).

Anyway, I have never used m4.  I just started to learn gnome-db and
gtkmm.  And I have no clue about glib, gtk, gnome in plain C :-P.  I
looked at some examples in gtkmm2/gtk, and it seems reasonably
understandable.  I'll be playing around with gnome-db and m4/gtkmm a
bit more.  I'm in a grad school, and probably won't be doing any
substantial coding until mid December.  If no one pick gnome-dbmm up
by then, I probably will :-).

Paisa