Re: [gnome-db] libgda-0.91.0 specfile error?
- From: Adam Williams <adam morrison-ind com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: pejcao frito <pejcaofrito cantv net>, GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda-0.91.0 specfile error?
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:09:42 -0400
> > Sry, "libgda-0.91.0" SRPM from gnome-db ftp specfile.
> > Meant the specfile on the SRPM, actually this issue is not present on
> > cvs's specfile.in
> well, then, no need to patch CVS. Maybe we should rebuild the SRPM with
> the spec file in CVS. Adam, how does that sound?
Fine with me. So yank just that file from CVS and build with the 0.91
I think I missed the first message in this thread, not exactly clear
what the error is.
] [Thread Prev