Re: [gnome-db] C++ binding

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 05:07, Paisa Seeluangsawat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm beginning to use gnome-db, and I plan to use a C++ wrapper if one
> exists.  I couldn't find much info from the web.  I found the
> following entry on the page "People Working on GNOME-DB"
>
>    Chris Wiegand, C++ bindings
>
> I tried to contact him, but the e-mail bounced back.  Could someone
> give me some pointers?

the bindings Chris was working on are now obsolete, and only available
in the old 0.2.x series.

There was some work started by Murray to have libgda/libgnomedb bindings
as part of gtkmm (http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/). I've CC'ed Murray so
that he can tell you more about it.

It would be really cool if you could help a little bit Murray and
complete the bindings. Having C++ bindings for 1.0 would be a really
good thing :-)