Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnome questions
- From: Loren Bandiera <lorenb starchamber ca>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: gnome-db <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnome questions
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:25:13 -0400
I'm still working on getting some better backtraces for you.
On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 12:07, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 14:04, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > > In my callback I call gnome_db_dsn_config_druid_get_dsn() and get
> > > the info. I found I must call gda_config_save_data_source() to save
> > > it. It would be easier if I could just pass GdaDataSourceInfo *
> > > to gda_config_save_data_source() instead of passing everything
> > > individually.
> > >
> > yes, we could add a new function to the lib,
> > gda_config_save_data_source_info, or something.
> this is now implemented in CVS. Please tell me of any problem you find.
Loren Bandiera, CISSP <lorenb starchamber ca>
Star Chamber Inc.
] [Thread Prev