[gnome-db] Re: Gda-buildserver

Rodrigo Moya disse:
On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 19:27, Anderson Clayton Eugenio da Silva wrote:
Hello All !
Where can I get the script gda-buildserver ?

it does not exist anymore. You can do what it did just using your normal
compilation process, and using pkg-config to retrieve the
compilation/linking flags. cheers

Hello Rodrigo, I would like to help the project, I sent a message a long time ago, asking for how to write a provider for Progress Database, but I could not start it at that time. Now I intend to do it... :) I was reading libgda manual and I got little confused about how to do this... Can I copy the structure of prostgres, mysql provider and change it for progress ? Cheers :) Anderson Clayton

--
POP. Nem parece internet grátis.
Seja POP você também!