Re: [gnome-db] mergeant bug

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 20:08, Lorenzo Gil wrote:
> I tried to use bugbuddy but it does not recognize Mergeant so I will
> copy here all the info I can get of this bug (sorry for the
> inconvenience):

you'll need to tell bugbuddy to update the list of bugzilla modules.
AFAIK, it should do that automatically. What version of bug-buddy are
you using?

> From: Lorenzo Gil Sanchez <>
> Subject: mergeant crash
>
> (This bug report was generated by Bug Buddy 2.2.0)
> Description of Problem:
> Mergeant crashes just when i try to open a sample table of MySQL.
>
> Steps to reproduce the problem:
> 1.  Create a table with mysql-client in the test database called table1
> 2.  Open mergeant and connect to mysql
> 3.  In the table view, double click in the table1 table.

could you tell us the CREATE command you used for the table? Thus, we
might be able to duplicate it. It seems to be some type or data that thr
MySQL provider doesn't understand.