RE: [gnome-db] Compiling libgda in cygwin

El mié, 09-04-2003 a las 19:39, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 12:11, Andres Moya wrote:

> > If someone does it, it will be great. Until then, I'm still trying
> > autogen, etc. And i have solved the errors that sent in my first mail
> > (they were quite simple, actually :). At the end of this mail I put the
> > solution, for if it is useful for someone.
> >
> > But now I have another problem: the automake gives an error in all
> > files of module "libsql":
> >
> >   autogen.out:libsql/Makefile.am: object `parser.$(OBJEXT)' created both
> >   with libtool and without
>
> > I'm not sure if this is caused by being compiling in Cygwin, or by the
> > version of automake i'm using, or anything else. I have automake 1.7.2-1
> >
> no, this is caused by a problem in the Makefile.am in libsql, which
> includes the same sources for building the libgdasql library and for the
> sql_parse_test program. So, just remove the sources from the
> sql_parse_test_SOURCES variable in Makefile.am and make it use the built
> libgdasql, as it has to be.

This is true. I have changed Makefile.am and not it seems to work! (at
least it compiles OK, the next step is trying against a real db. But it
will wait until I can compile the whole application using libgda).

This is the change I made in libsql/Makefile.am (line 33):

< sql_parse_test_SOURCES=$(libgdasql_la_SOURCES) sql_parse_test.c
< sql_parse_test_LDFLAGS = $(LIBGDA_LIBS)
---
> sql_parse_test_SOURCES=sql_parse_test.c
> sql_parse_test_LDFLAGS = $(LIBGDA_LIBS) -lgdasql

Have you corrected this in CVS, or are you going to?

> > BTW, how do I submit a bug with this? I don't find "gnome-common"
> > library in bugzilla.gnome.org...
> >
> hmm, good point. I guess you could try sending mail to desktop-devel,
> and see what people answer.

I have sent a message today, let's wait for the reply.

Thanks for your help.

--
Andres Moya <Andres Moya hispalinux es>

"No a la guerra - Otro mundo es posible"
"No queremos a Bush - Tampoco a Sadam"