[gnome-db] Reports

Hello,

I am just beginning a project using libgda, a web applications generator
that builds html forms from database schema information and so on.

I am also looking for some good method of easy generate Reports.  I have
found some references to Gda Report in your documentation, and even I
have looked some of your code (0.8.194 from CVS).

I thing that, nowadays, libgda-report-2 provides data types and methods
to define a report document, but nothing to put information in it or to
print it, isn't it ?

What are you thinking to do in this way?  Some new widgets in libgnomedb
or something more in libgda?

I think that libgda is a very good product, and if I can I will try to
use libgda-reports too.  Congratulations for your work.

Thanks in advance

Santi Camps