Re: [gnome-db] sybase provider in 0.8.193 not building

Hi Alex,

I'm the person who wrote the provider, I've heard the freetds provider
works, I haven't had time to port the old sybase provider to the new
architecture.

In December I'll be taking some time off from work, so I'll probably
work on it then.

mike