Re: [gnome-db] Importing GnomeDB data in Gnumeric.

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 00:16, Antonio G. - Geotronix wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I read somewhere (on gnome-db.org ???) that in some way I can import
> data from gnome-db (mergeant) to gnumeric. True? I installed
> gnumeric-gda package. Is that all? How do I obtain this functionality?

correct me somebody that knows if I'm wrong:

1) select range
2) enter =execSQL("dsn_name","user","password","SELECT * FROM table");
3) don't press ENTER, but SHIFT-ENTER

the only caveat is that you have to know how many columns/rows the query
is going to return, and select that range, or some fields/rows won't be
shown.