RE: [gnome-db] libgda and Sybase/Oracle
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Daniel Morgan <danmorg sc rr com>
- Cc: 'Andrew Greer' <Andrew Greer team telstraclear co nz>, GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: [gnome-db] libgda and Sybase/Oracle
- Date: 22 May 2002 01:30:37 +0200
On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 01:20, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> The Oracle provider does not work. It was started, but due to lack of
> resources, it was never completed. Resources being people, time, and
> computing equipment necessary run Oracle.
> However, you are more than welcomed to contribute though.
> I do not know about the status of the Sybase provider though. As far as
> I know, it works.
> I suggest getting a daily cvs snapshot of libgda or checking libgda out
> from cvs. There have been lots of changes and fixes that have gone into
> libgda since the 0.8.190 release.
yeah, which makes me think about doing a new release, since 0.8.190 has
many known problems that have been fixed.
I'll try to do it tomorrow.
] [Thread Prev