Re: [gnome-db] libgda and Sybase/Oracle
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Andrew Greer <Andrew Greer team telstraclear co nz>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda and Sybase/Oracle
- Date: 22 May 2002 01:27:57 +0200
On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 01:05, Andrew Greer wrote:
> I'm trying to compile libgda 0.8.190 with the sybase and oracle providers. When I try it comes up with an error that it can't find libgda/gda-server.h.
> Any hints on getting is to compile.
they're not updated to the new API changes, since nobody is maintaining
them :-( Well, the sybase provider, mike was working on it, right? Mike?
] [Thread Prev