Re: [gnome-db] Patch to libgnomedb for GnomeDbSqlEditor (Gnome2)

Rodrigo,

I just verified the patch for libgnomedb, I do not know why my two new
files:
gnome-db-sqleditor.c and gnome-db-sqleditor.h did not show up.

Do new files have to be manually added to cvs?

Anyways, I have a tarball that includes the two files above.

In addition, the following needs to be done:
* add the files (.c and .h) to libgnomedb/libgnomedb
* add them to libgnomedb/Makefile.am (in _HEADERS and _SOURCES)
* #include the new .h in libgnomedb/libgnomedb.h

Also, I forgot to update the change log files, but I'm too sleepy to go
back and do those.

- Daniel