[gnome-db] a question about providers

Hello all!

I'm in the middle of writing the sybase provider and I have a question.
When I get a result set from sybase, I use this function to create a
server record set:

recset = gda_server_recordset_new (cnc,
                                   syb_fetch_func,
                                   syb_describe_func);

After creating the recordset, syb_fetch_func is called, as one would
expect.  My question is how does libgda know how many times to call
syb_fetch_func? (in the postgres provider, the function is called
fetch_func)

mike