Re: [gnome-db] Implemented SCHEMA_FIELDS for postgres provider

Gonzalo,

I tried downloading from cvs head the latest libgda and using your patch
againt it.  I re-built and ran my crash test.  It still segfaults for
me.

Since you were successfully able to pass my tests, then the problem must
be on my system.  I have had problems like this before.  It could be
that my GNU/Linux system is corrupted somehow or I have old bits of
libgda lying around somewhere.

I talked to Rodrigo yesterday about my tests passing on your machine but
not mine, and I said that since my tests passed on your machine then it
should be okay to check your stuff into cvs.

Moreover, my test case should not hinder you from checking your patch
into cvs since it passes on your machine.

- Daniel