Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db from CVS head works for me now

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 03:00, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> Rodrigo,
>
> Gnome-db 0.8.x and Gnome2 are looking mighty sharp now.
>
> I can finally enter a DSN successfully without crashing.  I can connect
> to the database successfully, and I can get meta data about the tables,
> procedures, types, aggregates, etc...

cool

> One of the areas I'm interested in right now is the SQL Window.  How do
> you do a query right now?

as I told you in IRC, you just enter the command, and the press the
'execute' button on the toolbar. This reminds me that we should add a
key shortcut for that toolbar button, so that you can just press CTRL-?
and have it run.