Re: [gnome-db] Some fixes to the browser and bug

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 04:47, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've just commited some changes to gnome-db-browser.c. Now it correctly
> shows the icons in the left tree view :).
>
> Also i removed a couple of glib warnings.
>
> Hope it is ok.
>
> I found something strange. Probably a bug.
> Try running gnome-db-components in a console and then launch gnome-db.
> Then expand Tables or Views and click on a few different tables or views (2 is
> enough). Then, click again on a table/view that you have alerady
> opened... Ooops, tons of warnings in gnome-db-components. Debugging takes
> me to line 548 in gnome-db-grid.c (it destroys a GtkTreeView). Any hint
> to solve this?

I haven't looked much at it, but it seems the warnings are inside GTK,
since we are just doing a gtk_widget_destroy. I suppose it's a GTK
'problem' since the warnings are issued in g_signal_handler_disconnect,
which is not used in gnome-db-grid at all.

http://www.ximian.com, http://www.gnome-db.org, http://www.hispalinux.es