[gnome-db] The longbody works!

Hi,

Some days ago I promised on IRC that I would fix the use of LongBody in the
news and I've have just finished doing it. Here is how it works:

1) The main page shows only the short body part
2) If there is also long body a link with the text "More..." appears.
3) In the news.php page all news are shown with its short body and long body.
4) If the link "More..." is used from the main page, the user is taken to the
news.php page and is scrolled to the appropriate new (using an HTML anchor).

It works, so feel free to use it! :-) If you see some mistake or have any
suggestion I'll be glad to hear it.

Cheers,
	Jorge