[gnome-db] libgda FAQ in spanish

   Hi!

   I'm a spanish computer engineering student. I have been learning to
   use libgda with a friend (Emilio Sánchez) and we have been working in
   a couple of projects that we think are interesting.

   The first of them is a FAQ about libgda in spanish. It only has very
   basic questions, but we want to continue it to make it longer.

   It's written in DocBook, but you can see an HTML version in
   http://www.aditel.org/~javierm/PUF-libgda .

   We hope it would be useful.

   Cheers!  :)

--
	Javier Muñoz Ferrara (Khrome)	  Socio ADITEL
	      javierm aditel org       5º Ing. Informática UJI

Pensamiento:

"Para Adán el paraíso es donde estaba Eva."
Mark Twain