RE: [gnome-db] alternative instructions to compile libgda on cygwin

Hi Rodrigo!

Thanks for all your feedback. I'll follow your indications, including the
last one just provided by Gonzalo. I'll concentrate on having libgda and
postgres working together, even with ugly hacks so that I can
try/learn/document libgda. After that I'll look for The Right Way to
configure autotool stuff to work with cygwin (well, I'll check libxml right
away). Let me know if you see preferably to do it differently.

Regards,

Fernando

PS: In a couple of days, I'll be offline for a month (but still working on
libgda).