RE: [gnome-db] alternative instructions to compile libgda on cygwin

I wrote before:

> Tomorrow I'll try to configure postgres. I've two questions:
> 1) what should be the directory in ./configure
> --with-postgres=<directory>?
>
> I'm betting on /lib which contains postgres.a but I've other postgres
> directories.

An update to my previous post: I checked ./configure and the required
postgres library file is libpq.so. In my cygwin installation, the exact file
does not exist. What I have is a libpq.a file in /lib. I guess it's just a
different way the identify libraries. So, I modified ./configure file to
look for libpq.a

Probably, this is not the best way to do it. Let me know.

Regards,

Fernando