[gnome-db] Egnima's status

Hi!

I've mostly finished the Gnome 2 porting of Egnima, there are still a
few bugs to fix but it is useable to do some development as it should
compile without any problem, open and close a connection (using a
predefined XML file) and quit. There is still a problem with the custom
made canvas items, the error is:
(egnima:32622): GnomeCanvas-CRITICAL **: file gnome-canvas-path-def.c:
line 1142 (gnome_canvas_path_def_any_closed): assertion `path != NULL'
failed

Here is the work I propose for the near future:
- continue and fix the remaining bugs in the Query structure (me)
- investigate the canvas problem (me)
- fix the bugs when loading the structure of a DB from libgda (not from
an XML file), that is adapt to the libgda schemas or make sure the
schemas are used in the right way (Rodrigo?)
- include the SQL console window (Rodrigo?)
- start adding printing support
- more (I'll provide a kind of roadmap soon).

Cheers,