Re: [gnome-db] German Translation

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 20:29, Walter Müllner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've made a new PO-File for the german language ... hope that
> you find it usefull ...

yes, really useful, but it would be more useful if you contact the last
translator (which seems to be Christian Meyer, from the po file), and
coordinate with him.

This is because although I can perfectly just commit this file to CVS,
the translation team has its own way of working with translations, and
doing so myself could step on someone else's work.

So please, contact the last translator (again, it seems it is Christian
Meyer), and if you've got no luck, please contact gnome-i18n gnome org
(someone please correct me if that's not the address for the translation
team).

If after that, nobody takes care of your po file (highly impossible to
happen), come back to me and I'll commit it :-)