Re: [gnome-db] empty recset problem with postgres + gnome-db

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 22:52, Wurbel Eric wrote:
> Hello
>
> After consulting the archive I find no answer to my problem,
> so here it is :
> packages versions :
>
> gnome-db-0.2.95-1mdk
> gda-0.2.95.1mdk
> libgda0-0.2.95-1mdk
> gda-postgres0-0.2.95-1mdk
> postgresql-7.2-6mdk
> postgresql-server-7.2-6mdk
> libpgsql2-7.2-6mdk
>
> The system is a mandrake linux 8.1
>
> The connection to databases is OK using gnomedb-fe or gASQL
>
> when trying to access to table data, I get an error
> from [gda-postgres] saying that
> - postgres_recset is NULL
> - native message is : ERROR: No such attribute or function oid

This was fixed some days ago by Daniel Morgan. but no release has been
made with the fix, so you might have to get the sources from CVS (or the
CVS snapshots in http://www.gnome-db.org/download) to have this fixed.

If I've got time this weekened, I'll make a new release.