Re: [gnome-db] RE:compiling libgda 0-2.95 (libglade 0.17)

thats the problem, the currently availible version is 1.xx and
designed for gnome 2.0, isnt working with gtk and other stuff from current
gnome release...
i was lookin for a new version of the libglade 0.17, but couldnt find
anything - what are the api changings then ? i guess i will have to fix
it myself then...