[gnome-db] Data Export Suggestions

In SQL I can run a query, see and sort the results.  Very nice.  I can right
click and save the results to a file in one of the three formats.

If I click browse the file selector dialog box appears but is unresponsive,
clicking the upper-right "X" doesn't close it.  One has to dig through the
window stack to it's parent (which I clicked browse) and click cancel.  Then
save the data again but manually enter a file name.  And it doesn't appear to be
willing to overwrite existing files, it simply says it can't open the specified
file.  It would be better if it said "Do you really want to do this?" and then
proceeded to do it.

It would also be useful to be able to specify the delimiter (such as a pipe
sign) in addition to the standard tab and comma.