[gnome-db] Couple of Snags

I'm using the PostgreSQL provider to connect to a database in Mergeant.  I have
found to (at least for me) pretty major problems.

1.) In Tables/Views, if I select a table and then view records the dialog opens.
 I can go back-n-forth, etc... That seems to work fine.  But one I click close
and the dialog goes away,  mergeant is hung.  It doesn't even repaint itself and
I have to kill the app.

2.) In Queries, I can create a query, view the properties, save the workspace,
etc... But clicking the execute button does nothing.  The app stays running and
everything still works, but the query never happens.