Re: [gnome-db] Triggers support

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 02:48:30PM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 14:40, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> > Le Vendredi 13 Décembre 2002 14:08, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
> > > yes. Could you please come to a list of fields that should be returned
> > > for the triggers schema? (that is, as with the other schemas
> > > (http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/libgda/libgda-provider-class.html#LIBGDA-PROV
> > >IDER-GET-SCHEMA)
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/ is a good place to query PostgreSQL
> > documentation.

> coments added to the bug.

If you are talking about a schema for triggers (I haven't followed the
whole discussion so forgive me if I'm out of subject), can you also
think about how to get information on foreign keys and referential
integrity rules?

I know that within Postgres these two notions are implemented using
triggers, but I don't know if it is the same for other DBMS. Maybe it is
easier to have a schema request for triggers and another for foreign
keys and referential integrity rules, may be not...

What do you think?

Cheers,