Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb/mergeant 0.9 have been released

Hi,

For the first time I sucessfully compiled and installed
gda-sybase-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm. I can upload it if you have a url.
I could not compile mergeant.0.9.0-1.i386.rpm. I get the following error:
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for catalogs to be installed...  cs da de es fr it ms pl pt_BR ru sk
sv tr vi
checking for libgnomedb >= 0.9.0         libbonoboui-2.0         libgda >=
0.8.190      gconf-2.0         gtk+-2.0 >= 1.3.1     gdk-pixbuf-2.0
libxml-2.0         libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.106       libgnomeprint-2.0
libgnomeprintui-2.0         libglade-2.0... Package libgnomedb was not found
in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libgnomedb.pc'
No package 'libgnomedb' found

configure: error: Library requirements (libgnomedb >= 0.9.0
libbonoboui-2.0         libgda >= 0.8.190   gconf-2.0         gtk+-2.0 >=
1.3.1     gdk-pixbuf-2.0  libxml-2.0         libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.106
libgnomeprint-2.0       libgnomeprintui-2.0         libglade-2.0) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries
are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

RPM build errors:

[root pc062 SPECS]# rpm -q libgnomedb
libgnomedb-0.9.0-1
[root pc062 SPECS]# rpm -ql libgnomedb | grep libgnomedb.pc
[root pc062 SPECS]#

Any ideas what's wrong?

Hugh.