Re: [gnome-db] unixODBC Driver Manager now supported with DB2Universal Database

Daniel Morgan wrote:
Where is this gODBCConfig tool?  Is it for gtk 1.x?   If there is no gtk 2.0
version, can we port it to gtk 2.0?  I looked on the www.unixodbc.org and
www.iodbc.org web sites and I couldn't find it.

I believe you said the gODBCConfig tools is like the ODBC Sources wizard
found on Windows.  This is what I want to use.

Is it in cvs?

Its in the unixODBC distribution in the gODBCConfig directory.

The odbcinst tool looks hard to use.  When i think of this tool, i envision
a medievial device used to torture poor souls...   Ok.  Its not that bad...

Slight overreaction :-)

Editing the text file is even simpiler.

--
Nick Gorham