-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-db-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnome-db-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Rodrigo Moya
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 12:57 PM
To: Daniel Morgan
Cc: Gnome DB
Subject: Re: [gnome-db] unixODBC Driver Manager now supported with
DB2Universal Database

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 13:47, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> I think GNOME-DB users and developers maybe interested in this:
>
> http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21079056

well, that driver manager has been present in unixODBC for years, AFAIR,
so it's not a big news. Although, of course, it's very nice to have it
advertised on IBM web sites.

In fact, that gODBCConfig tool is all entirely made in a separated
widget that we were using in gnome-db some time ago (the unixODBC guys
did it for us :-), before we removed the providers configuration
controls.

So, I think this mail from Dan could start again the discussion on
re-adding the admin interfaces to libgda/libgnomedb. What people think
about it?