RE: [gnome-db] cygwin update

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 20:20, Fernando Martins wrote:
> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > what do you mean? what do you get then? a libgda-postgres.so file or no
> > libgda-postgres.* files at all?
> >

> In /usr/local/lib/libgda/providers I have:
>
> libgda-default.a
> libgda-default.la
> libgda-postgres.a
> libgda-postgres.la

ok, this means that the postgres libraries have been found and that the
postgres provider has been compiled and installed successfully.

Ok, so now it is the developers' turn to fix that, by adding to the
provider loading code the needed stuff to load either a .so or a .la or
a .dll, whichever is available.

Gonzalo, you said you were going to do that, right? Have you got some
code already?