[gnome-db] Where is gnomedb-fe?

Hi,

I downloaded 'Gnome-DB' 0.8.192 release (libgda, libgnomedb and gnome-db
packages). I installed it (./configure, make && make install), but I
can´t connect it to my DBMS because I don't know how configure
connection properties (name, provider, DSN,...).

I found in documentation (spanish version) references to 'gnomedb-fe',
gnomedb-mgr, ... but I can't find them in my libraries. I only found
'gnome-db' program. It's like gnomedb-fe (as it's shown in documentation),
but I can't find gnomedb-mgr.

Is there anything that I missed?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jesús Martínez

Tiscali, el líder europeo de acceso a internet, te ofrece:
¡¡¡ Tiscali Tarifa Plana Premium; la primera Tarifa Plana con llamadas gratis
!!!
¡ Descúbrela AHORA ! https://alta.tiscali.es:4430/tiscalitp/home.jsp