RE: Antwort: [gnome-db] RE: gda & oracle & gnome2

Stephan,

In the directory testing, there is a test called gda-test.  This puts
the GDA API through a bunch of tests.

If you have a PostgreSQL database, gda-test will create a table, insert
data, display a result set, and drop the table.

The PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Default providers are the most developed
providers.  I have found that the PostgreSQL database was the easiest to
install and use than MySQL.

Each provider is in providers, such as, postgres is in
providers/postgres.  Ignore old directories like gda-postgres-server,
gda-oracle-server, etc...

Rodrigo had started work on the Oracle provider, so if you look in
providers/oracle you will find it.  However, I do not know its current
state.

- Daniel