[gnome-db] Thoughts on stability and use in world

I'm curious as to everyone's thoughts about gnome-db & libgda
in regards to stability and readiness for the real world. I
work for a financial services company and I'm very very interested
in using gnome-db for quite a few of our utility applications
and perhaps some of our cli server apps.

Working with rodrigo on irc today there were at least a couple
of nontrivial issues that would make me hesistant to deploy
gnome-db powered applications onto our production machines.

Has anyone else out there attempted to use these libs in a
production environment?

Sincerely,

Will LaShell

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point