[gnome-db] plans for stable version

Hi!

Well, here's a list of stuff that should be done for the stable version.
I am sending this in case somebody wants to volunteer to do some of the
things, and it does not get actually abandoned :-)

* fix the mysql provider
* add support for exporting table data to GdaExport (right now, it only
exports the tables' structure)
* implement import, from the XML generated by GdaExport
* also, would be nice to provide a gda-export and gda-import
command-line tools. These 2 programs are quite easy to do, since they
just have to use the GdaExport and the (not-yet-existant) GdaImport.

I can't think of any other stuff right now, so if somebody (Will?) has
something to add, please do it, and hopefully somebody will want to help
on it :-)