[gnome-db] Re: RPM builder

On Sat, 2001-10-20 at 15:23, stephen 1978 att net wrote:
> Sir
>
> i might be able to help you build your RPMs.  I am
> running a SuSE 7 system.  although i have rpm, i don't
> know if there are any substantial differences between it
> and RH.  i think they are the same.

that would be perfect, since we don't have SuSe RPMs. If you could try
to make RPMs out of the tar.gz in
ftp://ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db/sources/0.2.93, that would be great.

You may find some problems, since we haven't yet really fixed the spec
files, or please report them, or, even better send us
(gnome-db-list gnome org) the patch to fix the problems you may have :-)

The spec file is on the tarball.

thanks very much