Re: [gnome-db] Doubts about patch applied

On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 19:21, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 11:17:31PM +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > ok, applied as you sent it. Sorry for not answering before, but I've
> > been quite busy lately. I hope to commit your patches quicker next time
> > :-)
>
> 	I saw you applied it to the gnome-1-x-branch only and (may be)
> 	they should be applied to the gnome 2 branch. Am I wrong?
>
> 	Is the gnome 2 branch useful? I mean, can I use it for testing
> 	purposes as the gnome-1-x branch?

yes, the gnome2 branch, which is CVS HEAD is intended to be where
further development of libgda/gnome-db is going to happen. So, yes, it
is useful.

I haven't applied the patch to HEAD because there have been many changes
and that patch does not work for HEAD. If you could provide a patch for
HEAD, I'll apply it :-)