[gnome-db] Re: patch for gASQL configure.in

le mar 27-11-2001  22:42, Rodrigo Moya a ?rit :
> Hi!
>
> Vivien, here's a patch for fixing the gda/gnome-db detection in gASQL.
>
> I haven't been able to test it, since I'm getting a strange error in
> libltdl:
>
> checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... (cached) yes
> checking for BSD-compatible nm... (cached) /usr/bin/nm -B
> checking whether ln -s works... (cached) yes
> ./../ltconfig: ./../ltconfig: No such file or directory
> configure: error: libtool configure failed
> configure: error: ./configure failed for libltdl
>
> any idea?

Nope. I have never seen it. Could it be because of some new version of
libtool (Mandrake8.1, I haven't tested RedHat yet), which for me has the
effect of taking a _very_ long time to link the executable?

> the patch also fixes the Bonobo detection, which was broken, as it was
> in libgda/gnome-db (the AM_PATH_BONOBO macro seems to not work anymore).

OK.

> Can I commit?

If you don't mind, I'll do it because the CVS version is not up to date
with version 0.6-0.2.93 (because I'm too lazy), so I need to put it up
to date, which I'll do today.

Thanks,