Re: [gnome-db] sybase patch and a question

On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 05:20, Mike + Julie wrote:
> hello all,
>
> here is another patch for the sybase provider, this makes error handling work
> and fixes some problems when valid queries didn't return rows.

ok, applied. Thanks again for the patch

> I look forward to hacking the new Sybase provider when I get some time to set
> up a gnome 2 enviroment.  How easy is it to set up the gnome-1.x and the
> gnome2  enviroments side by side?

It is very easy, and don't affect at all your current GNOME 1.x setup.
Just get the vicious-build-scripts module from GNOME CVS and read the
README. It will install everything under /gnome/head/INSTALL, so your
system won't be affected at all.