[gnome-db] Re: gnome-db-list digest, Vol 1 #462 - 11 msgs

||Shriharih||

God-Remembrance.

> > 2) I'm unable to edit any tuple in a table. After
> > editing, I press save and it says -
> > 'There is no data to be modified. The modifiations
> > have been cancelled.' And all my changes are gone.
> >
> that's Vivien who could better answer your question.
Vivien?

Please give me the details of what you did (from where
you started,
what
got displayed, etc), and I'll try to help.

I get the list in a daily digest. SO I got your msg
late.

I connected to a simple postgres db.
But on connection got this error-
ERROR:  No such attribute or function 'inhrel'

OK'ed it, then tables&views->view records->then
selected one record and then edit data. Changed a
field and pressed save. But doesn't work. In fact, if
I change and record and go back and forth between
records, the change is gone.

- Aditya.