Re: [gnome-db] A very empty gnomedb-fe

On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 16:43, Aditya Gilra wrote:
> ||Shriharih||
>
> God-Remembrance.
> > hmm, that's weird. Could you please run
> > gnomedb-components in a gdb
> > session, and see if it fails/blocks somewhere?
>

> gdb's beyond me.
>
> Though I tried `gdb gnomedb-components` and then
> `run`.
> But it just said starting thread , then registered
> successfuly.
>
> Ctrl-C didn't stop it. returned me to gdb>.
> 'quit' informed me that program was still running.?

just say 'y' and it will exit.

You should:

$ gdb gnomedb-components
gdb> b component_factory_func
gdb> run

when it stops at the component_factory_func, just run the function line
by line ('n' in gdb> prompt), and see what happens

cheers

PS: if you want to come on irc.gnome.org #gnome-db, we'll talk face to
face about your problems :-)