[gnome-db] GNOME 2.0 status

Hi!

Here's a short status of what's going on for the GNOME 2.0 port:

* libgda now compiles ok (of course, after having disabled lots of
directories, such as the old providers, the bindings, the tools, etc)

* the library is now in libgda/libgda, not in
libgda/lib/gda-{common,client,server}. There's no need to have different
libraries, as all the code can be perfectly well in the same place, as
now we share a lot of code.
Also, headers are now installed with a libgda/ prefix, so GDA clients
will have to include <libgda/libgda.h>

* there's now the beginning of a test suite in libgda/testing, which
will contain a test of everything that there is in the API; that is, any
new feature added in the API should have a corresponding test suite in
this directory.
Right now, there are only tests for the config API, and everything is
working perfectly well there. It helped me find a couple of bugs, so I
think it is worth the extra amount of work for having the test suite.

I am now hacking on the data models stuff, which is almost finished (at
least the basic ones), then will be adding the test suite for it, and,
after that, I'll start working on the new providers (the API for
providers has changed a lot, so they need to be rewritten) and the basic
client/server operations (open/close/transactions/execute).

As soon as I get at least one provider to work well for those basic
operations, I'll make an alpha release of the port.

hope you enjoy