[gnome-db]Yet more build problems

I updated my CVS copy and all my previous XML symbol problems have gone
away.  But now it fails at the following point:

cd libdga

fails with:
/bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2  -o libgda-common.la -rpath /usr/local/lib  gda-config.lo gda-corba.lo gda-init.lo gda-log.lo gda-thread.lo gda-util.lo gda-xml-database.lo gda-xml-file.lo -L/usr/lib -lgthread -lglib -lpthread -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm -L/usr/lib -lxml -lz -L/usr/lib -lgconf-1 -loaf -lORBitCosNaming -lORBit -lIIOP -lORBitutil -lglib -lnsl -lm -L/usr/lib -loaf -lORBitCosNaming -lORBit -lIIOP -lORBitutil -lglib -lnsl -lm 	../../lib/gda-common/gda-xml-query/libxmlquery.a 
libtool: link: cannot build libtool library `libgda-common.la' from
non-libtool objects: ../../lib/gda-common/gda-xml-query/libxmlquery.a
make[4]: *** [libgda-common.la] Error 1

I built a clean RH7.1 with Ximian GNOME (all updates from Red Carpet)
and built and installed RPMs from xml2-2.3.9-1 and xslt-0.10.0-1 on a
test box, checked out fresh CVS, and it failed at the same point.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]