Re: [gnome-db]Users guide

Ok have grabbed the cvs and am busy building rpms as I write this...

> you can have a look at how the DocBook we use looks like in the file
> gnome-db/doc/C/gnome-db.sgml. And you've got a very nice book about
> DocBook at www.docbook.org

Ok, My setup will handle this docbook but, but just as a matter of
interest, is there any reason you have chosen this DTD vs. say the one
the GDP suggests (DB 3.1 with png support) I ask because I'm wondering
what to do about screenshots.

Sean Allen