Re: [gnome-db]Yet more problems

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

On 26 May 2001 14:20:02 +0300, Serge Pavlovsky wrote:

GNOMEDB_oafdir=`oaf-config --prefix`/share/oaf

is completely broken with respect to packaging. it must be

and many other places broken too.

ok, just fixed this. Please Sean, try again, and if you find any other problem,
please tell us.

Thanks Serge for the tip

Just out of curiosity: If I do GNOMEDB_oafdir=$datadir/oaf, then installing from source won't work if I want to install in another prefix than OAF is installed, will it?

Say you have gnome 1.4 installed (and therefore OAF) under /opt/gnome, and want to install gnome-db under /usr/local, make install will put the oaf files under /usr/local/share/oaf, where oaf won't find it.

Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project