Re: [gnome-db]Yet more problems
- From: Reinhard Mueller <reinhard mueller bytewise at>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Serge Pavlovsky <pal re com ua>, gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db]Yet more problems
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 13:30:54 +0200
Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On 26 May 2001 14:20:02 +0300, Serge Pavlovsky wrote:
is completely broken with respect to packaging. it must be
and many other places broken too.
ok, just fixed this. Please Sean, try again, and if you find any other problem,
please tell us.
Thanks Serge for the tip
Just out of curiosity: If I do GNOMEDB_oafdir=$datadir/oaf, then
installing from source won't work if I want to install in another prefix
than OAF is installed, will it?
Say you have gnome 1.4 installed (and therefore OAF) under /opt/gnome,
and want to install gnome-db under /usr/local, make install will put the
oaf files under /usr/local/share/oaf, where oaf won't find it.
GNU Enterprise project
] [Thread Prev