[gnome-db]Presentation and translation of documentation to spanish

Hi all lists's members:
at first at all
I have to sorry about my english, it is too poor ;-(
I expect u can undertand me.
My name is David Vaquero and my nick is pepesan.
I am from Salamanca, spain,
I hope help you  in the development of gnome-db.
I get the source from cvs (as rodrigo tell me) and I have translated the
documentation to spanish yet
exactly the files: doc/es/gnome-db.sgml /doc/es/Makefile.am and
/doc/Makefile.am
but i dont know how send it to cvs ( i know that i cant XDD)
bye