[gnome-db]GOB and Debian changes (Was: Gnome CVS User <gnomecvs cvs gnome org>] GNOME CVS: libgda holger

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 09:33:27PM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Seeing this cvs commit, I wonder what's the status of the debian packages. Akira, are you

Short HOWTO of these changes: ;-)
- export WITH_GDA_SYBASE=--with-sybase=yes before package building
  will e.g. make dpkg-deb building the sybase packages (only working and
  usable so far)
- if source dir root contains the CVS directory, ./autogen.sh will be used for
  build (if someone wants to make frequently cvs builds)

Btw. i think gob is still not mentioned as a dependency. Being a debian user,
i don't know the url to add though. ;-)

Ciao,

  Holger