Re: [gnome-db]MySQL provider

On 28 Jun 2001 08:56:34 +0200, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've made some work on the MySQL provider to make it provide
> a data types list, and more is on the way for functions and
> aggregates.

great!

> I have not yet commited the changes because I first wanted to know
> if some people are currently working on it. Can you tell
> me if that is the case, or if I can commit the work?

I'm not aware of somebody working on the MySQL provider, so please
commit

> I plan to work on the Postgres and MySQL providers to bring
> them at the same level (gASQL has taken me a lot of time to
> release the latest version!).

This is great Vivien. Thanks a lot! BTW, very nice work on gASQL! I know
it was a lot of work to move it from gnome-db/libgda 0.1 to the latest
versions, so sorry, since that was my fault (for making so many changes)
:-)